A beautiful frame to showcase your diploma. Features include:
- Moulding: Our frames are made from beautiful, durable hardwood that are milled and stained by expert craftsmen. All wood used in the production of our elegant frames is farm grown – never from rain forests.
- Gold Leaf Embossing: Each mat is individually hand embossed with gold leaf.
- Glass: We use the highest quality picture framing glass for production of our diploma frames.
- Medallion: For a classy look, choose a frame that features a two-tone, 24-Karat gold plated medallion. The medallion is set in a recessed circular window, giving the seal a unique, three-dimensional look.
- Suede Mat: All of our rich and vibrant suede mats are of archival quality and are imported from Holland.
- Watercolor:A pen-and-ink drawing of McGraw Tower – a beautiful addition to any diploma.
Click on any of the woods to see a preview of the frame.
For Diplomas from 1994 to Present – Diploma size 11″ x 14″ – horizontal.
For Diplomas prior to 1994 – Diploma size 13″ x 17″ – horizontal. (add $10 for larger frame)